VIEW MORE JOBS LIKE THIS
Business Development Executive
Gap personnel are acting as a recruitment agency for our manufacturing client based in Gloucester, to recruit for an office based Business Development executive. The main purpose of the role is work alongside the NAM to focus on their specific sector to grow revenue.
* Working closely with the National Account manager to develop a strategy for each stage of the customer cycle.
* Identifying new accounts and converting these into clients
* Managing existing clients, their needs and buying patterns.
* Liaising with lapsed customers to win back lost business.
* Customer management.
* 360 degrees sales and customer service role.
* Strong sales and customer service skills with a real consultative approach.
* Highly motivated
* Proactive approach
* Highly organised
* B2B sales experience.
* Strong personality
* Team player
The Business Development executive is join our client at an exciting time, with very ambitious growth plans. This is a full time position, working 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
This role is paying up to £21,000 per annum with bonus upon exceeding targets for the right candidate, depending on experience. If you are interested then please apply with your CV to this advert or email (url removed)
Due to the high level of CV's that we receive, we will try to get back to everyone individually. If you have not heard back from us within 7-10 days then your application has not been successful on this occasion, however, we will keep your details on file and contact you should a suitable position become available
Terms & Conditions