Graduates Looking to Teach
Are you looking for a challenging role?
Would you like to gain experience working within a school?
Are you naturally confident?
TeacherActive are looking for flexible and enthusiastic Cover Supervisors to work in a number of our secondary schools based in Sheffield. As a Cover Supervisor, all of the work is set by class teachers, the role of the Cover Supervisor is to follow the lesson plans and ensure behaviour and lesson disruption is at a minimum.
You will be able to work full time or part time with roles ranging from daily bookings to long term assignments.
As a Cover Supervisor you will require the following:
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Professionalism and Reliability
- Strong behaviour and classroom management skills
- A passion for teaching and a desire to make a difference
TeacherActive will be able to offer successful Cover Supervisor a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
- Competitive rates of pay
- An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements
- Introductions to other schools which use Cover Supervisors
- An efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
- An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you are interested in this position, please apply for the advert via the link and we will contact you with further information, alternatively please contact Colette at the Sheffield office of TeacherActive to discuss on #removed#.