Role - Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Shifts - 3 shifts
Salary - £36-£40k (plus over time, bonus, and generous pension scheme)
Location - North Yorkshire (commutable from, Wakefield, Leeds, Goole, York)
Telephone interviews are happening next week so hit apply to avoid disappointment
Our client is the UK's leading packaging manufacturers with multiple manufacturing facilities up and down the UK including Ireland. Thanks to their stock and serve warehousing, they have a renowned reputation for on time delivery. Along with consistently winning clients they also have some of the sophisticated technology machinery at their sites to produce high quality packaging and print products.
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be required to perform; reactive, preventative planned maintenance, along with some installation and project work.
Day to day the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be required to do the following:
- Fault finding with a multimeter on electrical systems against electrical drawings.
- Full strip down and repair of mechanical systems including:
- Conveyor Belts.
- Motors and gearboxes, shafts, sprockets, pulleys, chains
- Compressors and Pumps.
- Electrically the Maintenance Engineer will be:
- Changing sensors.
- Rewiring Motors.
- Changing E-stops and inverters.
- Working in Panels.
To be successful in your application you must have the following skills or attributes:
- Must have completed a recognised Electrical qualification.
- Must have previous experience working as a maintenance engineer on in a FMCG/Factory for a minimum of 6 months
- To have done multi skilled
The client is keen to speak to engineers who have come from a FMCG/factory environment, but will look at ex military, heavy steel so long as you have worked in a factory/manufacturing environment for a minimum of 6 months.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to email@example.com. I can also be contacted directly on 0113 2437378. I look forward to hearing from you!
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.