Supply Teachers needed in the Poole area
We have a large client base in the Poole area and are seeking supply teachers to join our team to help with the demand when schools reopen. Supply is an excellent way for newly qualified teachers to get an idea of different schools ahead of securing their first permanent post or is equally a great role for experienced teachers looking for a better work/life balance.
Being a supply teacher means:
- Ultimate flexibility in working hours/days meaning a greater work/life balance
- Variety in your work across a range of schools
- Good rates of weekly pay
- No planning, assessment or marking to be completed in your evenings and weekends
- Ongoing support from a trained and experienced consultant
Working on a supply basis means you can choose your days and be as selective as you need to be in relation to location and schools you would like to work in. You can also build valuable relationships with schools in your local area, often leading to longer term and permanent opportunities.
In order to qualify as a supply teacher you will need:
- A DBS on the update service, or be willing to undertake a new DBS
- Permission to work in the UK
- Two references from your two most recent schools
We'd love to hear from you ahead of schools reopening if you are a qualified teacher within the Bridport or surrounding area who is seeking additional work.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.