A Primary School in Cardiff need a caring and reliable teaching assistant with training in Makaton and PECS. (NVQ Level 2 qualified or equivalent.)
The post will involve providing lots of one to one support, supporting the class teacher in small classes, and helping with playground and lunchtime duties. You must have sound knowledge of Makaton and PECS. The very rewarding post requires hard work and commitment.
The post is for 4 days per week and will commence in January 2021.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to be:
* A team player
* NVQ Level 2 Qualified (or equivalent)
* Minimum of 6 months school experience
* SEN experience
* Had previous Makaton and PECS training
* Able to adapt to all environments
In return you will enjoy:
* Great rates of pay
* Join a lovely team of staff
* Chance to join our restraint training course
* Making a genuine difference each and every day!
To find out more please contact Megan at TeacherActive on 02920 099995 or email #removed#