• Serve as person primarily responsible for the entire “curb appeal” of the property, meaning
that all common areas should be free of clutter at all times.
• Be responsible for cleaning the pools and hot tubs, performing daily chemical measurements
and reporting results to Service Supervisor.
• Sweep streets, curbs, and sidewalks.
• Ensure that all breezeways are clear of cobwebs and trash.
• Sweep all steps at the community.
• Assist with Preventative Maintenance calendar duties.
• Check on amenity areas throughout the day, ensuring that trash cans are emptied and
conditions are generally clean.
• Ensure that pool furniture is straightened at least three times daily. Pool furniture to be
wiped and cleaned at least once weekly.
• Detail clean all lighting at the community.
• Perform light bulb replacement with Service Specialists.
• Communicate any improper or hazardous conditions throughout the community as you walk
throughout the day.
• Assist with trash-outs of apartments after move-outs.
• In the make ready process, ensure that the exterior areas of the apartment home are
adequately cleaned, including patios, exterior storage or laundry areas, light fixtures, front
• Complete any maintenance tasks at the community as assigned by Resident Relations Manager
and Service Supervisor.
• Complete any resident service requests assigned.
• These responsibilities are a framework, but not all encompassing.
• Other duties may be assigned by the company from time to time.
Sherman Residential, a division of Benj. E. Sherman & Sons, Inc. (BES), is a family owned Chicago-based real estate firm that focuses on apartment ownership and management around the United States. We currently have a portfolio of approximately 14 multi-family properties including approximately 5,000 residential units. Sherman Residential is best known for our commitment to maintaining beautiful apartment communities and our exceptional customer service. Visit us at #removed#
Apply for this job now.