Rate: £70 - £90 per day
We are working closely with a large secondary school in Stockport who are looking for reliable and hard-working Cover Supervisors to work on an ad-hoc basis in teachers absence,
- Covering set lessons across a range of subjects to groups of students from key stage 3 up to GCSE level
- Managing the behaviour of whole class groups
- Supporting students with work, offering help where needed
- Follow the expectations of the school
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience working with young people in secondary schools
- Strong behaviour management with a firm but calm approach
- Good literacy, numeracy and communication skills
- A positive and patient approach
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please call Ethan on 0161 327 0001 at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below.