COMPANY: REED GLOBAL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £65,000 - £85,000
Financial Reporting OversightAn Award Winning Investment Bank based in the City of London have a requirement for a Financial Reporting Analyst, this is a Permanent Role paying between £65k - 85k + Benefits Role Purpose A UK fund accounting proposition is a strategic development for the Bank in its expansion of its fund service offering. Although based in the UK, we leverage the operational and technology capabilities based primarily in Ireland, Luxembourg and France. We successfully on-boarded its first fund accounting client in May this year. The small team based in London has full responsibility for the quality and delivery of UK fund accounting services and therefore oversight of the functions performed offshore are key to the success of this service Key Responsibilities
UK governance programme
- Support the sales process where required.
- On-boarding of new clients onto the UK fund accounting platform by working closely with all internal stakeholders and new clients.
- Establish close working relationships with all clients and continue to strengthen them as time evolves.
- Monitor service levels, deliverables and client satisfaction through service level agreements, key performance indicators and client meetings.
- Ensure accurate and timely information is delivered to clients (produce client management information where required).
Legal and Regulatory Responsibilities - Manager role (non CP):
- Maintain and document appropriate controls, policies and procedures for all activities under your direct remit.
- Ensure there is an understanding of the controls undertaken by internal service providers.
- Execute the governance programme on internal service providers.
- Monitor the knowledge and skills of internal service providers.
- Assist with training requirements of internal service providers.
- Review regulatory changes and analyse the impact of services and processes.
- Assist with external and internal audits.
- Identify improvements across the operating model.
- Produce internal management information.
- Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and internal Compliance requirements, including, but not limited to, the London Compliance manual and the Financial Crime Policy.
- Maintain appropriate knowledge to undertake the role. Complete all mandatory training as required to attain and maintain competence.
- Input into the governance and oversight programme
- Experience of UK fund accounting gained at a service provider and / or asset manager.
- Client facing experience.
- In depth knowledge of statutory reporting requirements such as financial reporting and ONS returns.
- Knowledge of the distribution process and calculations.
- Knowledge of calculation ongoing charge figures.
- Robust knowledge of the tax return process and corporation tax computations.
- Detailed knowledge of regulatory requirements and accounting standards
- Ability to work in a small start-up team.
- Attention to detail and analytical.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral - English).
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Fluent in French highly advantageous
Additional Requirements Must be able to travel (predominantly Ireland, France and Luxembourg). Please do get in touch if you would like to discuss this opportunity further by submitting your most up to date CV in the first instance. If you do not hear back within 48 hours, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion...Role: FINANCIAL REPORTING OVERSIGHT Job Type: Permanent, Full TimeLocation: London, Greater London, Greater LondonApply for this job now.