Intermediate Java Developer - PERM - Richmond, VA - $85-95K
Intermediate Java Developer - PERM - Richmond, VA
Participates in the design, development and delivery of technology-enabled applications, products and services. Oversees the delivery of technical solutions and ensures that the delivered solution meets the business requirements, design requirements and technical specifications.
Planning and execution: Participates in the conceptual design development, ensuring that the solution is viable and designed appropriately to solve the business case; provides support
Intermediate Java Developer Skills & Requirements:
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Rest Services, SOAP, Angular JS, Java Script, Selenium, HTML 5, Atlassian Suite, Zepher, and Docker
-AWS, Automation Test Scripts, Linux RedHat
- ability to learn quickly and eager to work with new technologies
- these people will be bouncing around from project to project, ability to change task quickly and multi-tasking will be important
-Experience with Springboot
- UI layer experience/ Full Stack
- current lack of dev ops experience so people with that experience will be preferred
* Four-year degree required: Software Engineering, Information Systems, or similar discipline or equivalent work experience
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
This national General Contractor who sprung to life in 1992 and since then have completed 3,500 projects across 450 cities. The aim of this firm is to be the very best design-build contractor in the industry. They use a proven design-build methodology to bring clients’ visions to life while delivering the very best experience.They have offices to serve clients from coast-to-coast - across an array of industries.
Role: Intermediate Java Developer
Apply for this job now.