Our client is a Leader in their respective industry and has engaged our firm to find an Electrical Test Technician to add to their team based out of Evanston, IL. Would you like to be part of a growing organization? If so, keep reading!
What will you be doing?
- Installation and wiring new systems and controls
- Setting up and troubleshooting new and existing test equipment including but not limited to DMM’s, Oscilloscopes and panel meters
- Maintain and Troubleshoot existing equipment
- Draw and maintain electrical schematics for manufacturing and other test equipment
- Write work and test procedures for new and existing equipment and processes
What are the requirements for this position?
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role desired
- A.A.S degree in electrical or electrical and computer engineering technology a plus
- Ability to read and write industrial control schematics
- Experienced using various power tools and pneumatic systems
- Knowledge of common control cabinet wiring
- Basic computer skills including MS Office
- Must be familiar with various computer controlled test equipment (e.g. Data Acquisition systems / DAQs)
- Familiarity with PLCs and HMIs a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional groups
- Hands-on approach to problem solving and continuous improvement
If you are an Electrical Test Technician and would like to learn more about this opportunity, send your resume today! #removed#
Career Transitions LLC staffs talent for our clients by assisting in direct-hire, contract and contract-to-hire placement. We also offer Outplacement services to companies.
Role: Electrical Test Technician 7766GK
Apply for this job now.