Teaching Personnel are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant to carry out a 1:1 role. The school is based in Plymouth and caters for primary and secondary aged pupils with SEMH and ASC who are no longer in mainstream education. You will need to be able to drive with access to transport for this role. It is full-time, term time only and will start in September 2021. Interviews are currently being arranged for the end of this term.
The role is full time- Monday to Friday 8:30am - 3:30pm, term time only. For more information, please call Harley on the details below.
The successful candidate will have:
- Be passionate and enthusiastic to work with pupils within the school and enhance their learning.
- Have an NVQ Level 2 minimum in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools or similar.
- Must have experience of working with pupils and will have had experience of working within the education sector.
- Will be proactive and eager to carry out responsibilities.
- Full clean driving licence with access to a vehicle.
We can offer you:
- Choice and Variety - giving you a range of roles and job opportunities to choose from
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe Working Practice - ensuring your reputation is protected
- Excellence in Education Awards - recognising the positive impact you deliver in schools
- TP Tokens - supporting national children and education charities through your direction
In order to work for Teaching Personnel and clear our vetting process, you must have a Child Workforce DBS subscribed to the Update Service. Full assistance will be provided should you need to apply for a new check, at a standard cost of £40, plus an annual subscription fee of £13 for the Update Service.
If you hold experience working with children or young people and want take the next step in building a career in an exciting and rewarding area of education, please contact Harley on the details below or email your CV and a covering letter. We look forward to hearing from you!