Desktop Support Engineer, Camberley - £22K - £25K
Desktop Support Engineer, 1st / 2nd Line Engineer, Windows 10, Office 365, Active Directory…
We are currently working with a technology business based in Camberley who are undergoing a period of growth and require an additional a talented and experienced Desktop Support Engineer. This role will report into the IT Manager and working alongside another Desktop Support resource to support 250 users both onsite and remotely. Your main focus will be managing and maintaining computer hardware and software to ensure high levels of availability of the supported business applications.
This role will sit within a small close knit team (6 engineers) and the ideal candidate will have come from a similar set up where there is nowhere to hide and you will have managed tickets from end to end independently.
Day to Day responsibilities will include:
- Use the Helpdesk system to facilitate Desktop Support
- Telephony - configure, install, and support mobiles devices and internal phone system
- Liaise with 3rd party support companies
- Network Administration - set up new users and hardware onto the network
- Desktop Software Licensing and Asset management - maintain asset register of all IT equipment, maintain register of all software licensing.
- 2 years + experience within a technical support / desktop support position
- Strong technical grounding across Microsoft products - Windows Desktop 7, 8 & 10, MS Office
- Familiar with Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange and mobile devices
- Experience supporting users face to face and remotely
- Able to work well under pressure and update users accordingly
If you have the above technical skills and want to work in a small team and gain exposure to a wide range of technologies this could be a great role for you.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Danielle Keegan, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at 'VIQU IT Recruitment' on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK