Initiates automotive services and repairs by ascertaining performance problems and services requested, verifying warranty and service contract coverage, developing estimates, writing repair orders.
· Ascertains automotive problems and services by listening to customer's description of symptoms clarifying description of problems, conducting inspections, taking test drives, checking vehicle maintenance records, examining service schedules.
· Verifies warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers, explaining provisions and exclusions.
· Develops estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor, calculating customer's payment, including deductibles.
· Prepares repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required, obtaining approval signatures, entering RO into service database system.
· Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle, obtaining customer's approval of estimates, obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers, e-mails, answering questions and concerns, arranging towing and temporary transportation.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading manufacturers publications.
· Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Above are some of the job duties, but not limited to.
We are seeking immediate employment, great opportunity for the right person.
Competitive Pay Plan
We offer Paid Vacation, 401k, Medical, Dental, Paid Holidays, Etc.
Join our winning team.
Leading Automotive Retailer in Florida.
Role: Automotive Service Advisor
Apply for this job now.