A state-of-the-art Hospital in Coventry is currently selecting for a Theatre Nurse to join their experienced team. Offering shifts to complement an amazing work life balance this unique opportunity allows you to put your surgical nursing skills into practice whilst enjoying a salary and benefits package that far out way that of the NHS.
Working alongside world class surgeons and the broader healthcare team you will deliver procedures in theatre whilst offering your patients the very best patient care.
Salaries at this hospital range from £28,560 to £34,680 per annum (Band 6) based on 37.5 hours, ensuring that you get paid a fair wage for your skills, whilst having a rewarding career that you love!
Package on offer for this Theatre Nurse opportunity:
- Salary of up to £34,680.00
- x4 8am - 6pm shifts per week with only 1 in 4 weekends
- An annual individual performance bonus
- An annual company related bonus
- Yearly pay reviews and increases
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Enhanced company pension scheme
- Private Healthcare options available
Criteria for the Theatre Nurse Opportunity:
- Registered Nurse (RGN) / ODP Practitioner with a current NMC/HCPC registration
- At least 6 months post-registration experience in a theatre setting
- Ability and experience of working in a clinical multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to solve problems under pressure and think fast
Responsibilities for this Theatre Nurse opportunity include:
- You will have a vital role to guarantee the best viable person-centered care is provided
- Carry out pre and post-operative observations
- Support with specialist procedures in theatre's
- You will work to guarantee all staff members are making a positive impact to the efficient running of the hospital
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please click "APPLY" or contact Siobhan at Leaders in Care on [... Click Apply...]for further information.