Have you worked with children before or would like to have a career in education?
With a high demand for Teaching Assistants we are currently looking for someone for a full-time role to work in primary schools across Doncaster who has good availability Monday to Friday to start immediately. The successful candidate will have the confidence to be able to support pupils with their learning as well as providing 1:1 and small group support. Ideally the candidate will have experience working with children aged between 5-11.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a career in education and seeking a better work life balance. Here at Teaching Personnel we work in close partnership with a number of schools in the Doncaster and Rotherham area who use our services. We also have a great relationship with Ofsted rated 'good 'and 'outstanding' primary schools who are in need of day to day support.
- A teaching assistant to work full time available to start ASAP.
- Day to Day supply/cover and long term cover with good availability Monday to Friday.
- Ideally previous experience with children aged between 5-11.
- Must have a passion for education and have the ability to support pupils with their work.
- Have a full UK driving license or good transport links.
Why become a Teaching Assistant with us:
- Bookings are either made in advance or on the morning you are required. The majority of the work will be booked in advance but there may be occasions where you will be called before the school start for work on the same day.
- Schools will provide their Covid19 health and safety policies to you in advance to ensure everyone's safety.
- Access to your own personal online portal, complete with an interactive online diary so that you can manage your bookings and availability.
Why work for Teaching Personnel:
- By applying via Teaching Personnel you will have access to our bespoke CPD academy with a range of recognised courses available for free or at a discounted rate.
- Competitive daily rates of pay paid weekly via PAYE.
- Here at Teaching Personnel we have adapted to the current climate ensuring we stick to new regulations and do our best to keep employees and students safe.
- A referral bonus of £50 for every candidate you referrer to us*
For more information about this role, or to apply please call the Sheffield Primary team on 0114 241 3340 or click 'Apply Now'
*Terms and conditions apply, please contact the branch for full details.