Badger Bus is currently offering a $200 sign-on bonus for Attendants.
The attendant's main objective is to maintain a fun, friendly and safe atmosphere while bus in in route. This may include assigning seats, leading songs, cheering on good behavior, and occasionally helping to correct 'less-than-desirable' behavior choices. Our kiddos look forward to seeing their Attendant to and from school every day!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the mission every school day to help ensure the safe and secure transportation of all passengers.
- Coordinating with a driver, school staff, and co-workers to ensure student bus-rider expectations.
- Additional training, learning, and sharing opportunities throughout the year.
- On-time attendance and consistency are critical to success in this position.
- Attendants work from our bases:
- in Madison, either South at Rimrock & the Beltline or Southeast on Femrite Drive
- in Verona on Paoli Street, near Hwy 69 and USH 18/151
Qualifications and Skills
- 18 years old or older
- Enjoyment of working with and helping others
- Effectively able to communicate in English, additional language capabilities are welcome!
- Flexible scheduling around start and end of school days, dependability once scheduled
Benefits and Perks
- We offer continued paid training. Advancement within the company is both available and commonplace.
- Referral and Retention Bonuses.
- Potential for additional hours (and additional earnings)
- Flexible scheduling is a possibility
- Badger Bus is a local, family run business that has been in Madison for 100 years. We offer a family-oriented and employee-first culture where every single team member has a critical voice in the decision-making process.
Powered by JazzHR