Dawsongroup temperature control solutions limited
You will be responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of the construction and installation of Modular Build Complexes and Cold rooms across high profile sites in the Food and Pharmaceutical industries.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in delivering a commercial building project.
Key attributes for this role are:
- Liaising with clients and reporting progress
- Site management during installations, ensuring projects run according to pre-determined timescales
- Ensuring Health & Safety procedures are followed
- Maintaining quality control procedures on site
- Offering technical support when required
- Recruitment of additional site workers
- Liaising with Project Managers
- Carry out condition's audits at customer sites
This is a very hands-on role and would suit a self-motivated ambitious individual capable of communicating with all levels of management.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A full UK driving Licence
- SMSTS and SSSTS
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills
- City & Guilds Construction Site Management qualification
- Cold store panel, portal frame building
- Experience with estimating/quality surveying in this field of work
Dawsongroup plc is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of our employees, and as such, training and ongoing development are readily available, as well as a competitive wage and an excellent benefits package.