Our Online Application is Mobile / Cell Phone Friendly.
1st shift, start immediately! We are hiring in Marion, AL to start immediately! Experience is not required.
- Monday thru Thursday
- Full-time with medical benefits
This is an entry level warehouse/ assembly position. Apply today and we will get the ball rolling with you! You will love the schedule.
• The Production Worker is responsible for performing a variety of tasks involved in the production of products while following standard work methods and practicing safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible. Production Workers are expected to be available to work in all areas of production.
• Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards (examine and place lids onto product).
• Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected, and notify Supervisor of any malfunctions.
• Lift raw materials, finished products, and pack/stack items manually.
• Set up, adjust, and operate all basic machine tools.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
• Read and interpret work instructions, then execute work per instructions.
• Maintain required Production paperwork and documentation of all work performed on equipment as outlined in preventative maintenance program
• Production experience preferred but not required
• Follow Standard Operating Procedures and adhere to safety requirements
• Must wear required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
• PPE required but subject to change: Hairnet, smock, gloves, hand guards, arm guards.
• Ability to work in a warm environment (65-85 degrees Fahrenheit)
• Ability to stand for a 10 hour shift
• Ability to repetitively lift up to 50 pounds
• Will be exposed to moving production
Apply today and then either text us your name at #removed# or call us at #removed# for next steps.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.