Ramp and Baggage Agent
Salary - £22,000 (basic plus variable shift pay)
Location: Heathrow Airport
Up to 12 month fixed-term contract with potential for permanent contract subject to business requirements
Cobalt Ground Solutions is a successful ground handling services company based at London Heathrow Airport and operating on behalf of many different airlines. We believe that our outstanding customer service and professionalism makes us one of the leading handling agents at Heathrow.
As part of our continued development, we are recruiting professional and enthusiastic individuals to join our busy and dynamic Ramp and Baggage teams.
Responsibilities of the Ramp and Baggage Agent:
Duties include the transportation of baggage and cargo between terminal buildings and aircraft, loading and unloading aircraft within specified turnaround times, the sortation of baggage, scanning tags for flights, loading containers and trailers, and delivery/collection of mail and freight from various airside locations. All duties will include the use of large goods vehicles or specialist ground handling equipment. An awareness of health and safety and safe working practices is important, although full training is provided.
Requirements of the Ramp and Baggage Agent:
- 5-year checkable employment/education history
- Full UK manual driving licence (max 3 penalty points)
- Will be required to complete UK DBS (criminal record check) and overseas criminal record check, if applicable.
- Must be prepared and able to work rotating shift patterns (early and late shifts) over a 7-day working week
- Must be aware that the role involves significant manual handling and working outside
If you feel like you meet the above criteria of the Ramp and Baggage Agent, please apply now!