We are looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to join our clients Customer Service Team, and be a point of contact for personal alarm customer queries, complaints, accounts, repairs and contact changes. On a day to day basis, the successful candidate will be ensuring prompt and accurate preparation of all documents and information in connection with new contracts, no longer required alarms, re-installations, office orders, and customer account queries.
This role would be suited to someone who has had previous experience of working within a Customer Service environment, and has excellent organisational and interpersonal skills. You will need to be patient, and be empathetic towards our customers.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will:
- Answer all Customer Service calls in line with agreed KPIs.
- Carry out all key tasks and responsibilities in line with TSA Code of Practice and ISO9001.
- Carry out detailed triage on all alarm and pendant faults raised.
- Maintain accurate and current information for the Response Centre.
- Take customer payments via telephone/secure online payment system & also process Credit/Debit Card payments.
- Provide administrative support to the Department Manager.
- Maintain confidentiality, security of information, premises and data protection.
- Process customers' repairs, replacements, credits, invoices, and payments.
- Communicate with outside agencies where required.
- Good standard of education to GCSE level or equivalent, or above.
- Proven working with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Possess attention to detail skills
- Have the ability to multitask.
Salary: £16,065 p.a.
This role will be subject to a Standard DBS Check.
The position is based in Ashburton and will be full time: 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
Role: Customer Service Advisor
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Newton Abbot, South West
Apply for this job now.