Our client, a Digital and Social Marketing Agency with offices in Los Angeles, is looking to hire a bright and enthusiastic Social Media Coordinator to assist in the execution of social media campaigns. Our ideal candidate for this role has outstanding creative abilities and an exceptional knowledge of trends in social media. This is an onsite, freelance opportunity.
· Correspond with clients while working on projects
· Analyze audience engagement and growth on social channels
· Oversee list of influencers and spearhead outreach
· Maintain updated knowledge of trends in social media
· Develop content for social media channels
· Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field
· At least 1-2 years of experience in content creation for a brand’s social channels
· Exceptional graphic design skills
· Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
· Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
· Ability to pay close attention to detail
Please submit your resume and portfolio for consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Role: Social Media Coordinator – Digital and Social Marketing Agency
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.