We have an immediate need for experience A or B Diesel Mechanics in Middlesex, New Jersey. As a mechanic in this role you will assist in the maintenance and repair of our fleet of street sweepers and support equipment at our facilities.
Our candidate of choice will perform truck repair and maintenance work in accordance with factory and industry standards, run diagnostics on vehicles and work closely with team members to meet company goals.
- Use all required PPE and work safely
- Perform preventative maintenance & major repairs of trucks & equipment
- Hydraulics, diesel engine, welding & cutting work as required for repair work
- Troubleshooting of electrical & hydraulic problems
- Maintain parts inventory and cleanliness in the shop per procedures
- Collaborate with repair team to diagnose problems with vehicles and plan repairs
- Perform regular diagnostic tests on trucks
- Maintain accurate records of each repair performed on vehicles
- All other duties assigned by management
- Must have a clean driving record and hold a Class B CDL with Air Brake endorsement
- 5+ years diesel maintenance and mechanical experience
- Own your own hand tools
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
Please apply today for an immediate interview!
Elgen staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in Bergen County, New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today's hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!
Role: Diesel Mechanic
Location: New Brunswick,
Apply for this job now.