Location: Hampshire / London
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 DOE plus bonus scheme
About the Company:
Aqua platinum Projects are swimming pool design and build specialists, offering a unique approach and first-class service for our clients throughout London and Southern England. Dedicated to producing and utilising the most detailed designs, highest quality materials and ever evolving construction methods they are at the forefront of the wet leisure industry, providing the best quality and service available.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Liaise with Sales/Design/Logistics departments at handover stage of project to ensure the smooth running of site to meet programme.
- Organise sub-contractor labour and in-house labour.
- Monitor job costs and progress against budgets.
- Issue RAMS to site.
- Health & Safety duties - ensure all personnel, recruitment and induction procedures are completed on and off site to ensure compliance with relevant legal and H&S legislation including the company's H&S Policy.
- Ensure recruitment needs are met.
- Training (site staff) -identify and ensure that personnel attend such courses that are deemed necessary.
Project Manager Requirements:
- Must have previous Project Management experience
- Must have experience managing projects within Swimming Pool / Construction / similar industry
- Project management qualification would be an advantage
- Full UK Driving License
- Pro-active / forward thinking
- Experience of project management software an advantage
Project Manager Benefits:
- Company car / vehicle with fuel card
- Mobile phone
- Pension scheme
If you think that you are suitable for the Project Manager role then please apply now!