Breezy Swimwear is an e-commerce women’s swimwear store. We cater to young women 16-29 who have an eye for latest trends. We are based in Miami and seeking an intern who has a passion for graphic design and is willing to learn with our team.
Internship Program Details
We are offering a one of a kind internship program for an ambitious student who is seeking to advance in the workforce. If selected you will work along side our CEO and receive mentorship and hands on training that is sure to prepare you in your career. This is a 12-16 week program with the opportunity to be hired at the end of the internship. By the end of the internship program you will be certified in the 11 core disciplines of marketing. With these 11 certifications under your belt you will be extremely advanced in marketing and have a major advantage over other students in your class.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be responsible for:
- Creating effective graphics and design for websites, emails, landing pages, sales pages, and social media advertising.
- Present initial messaging ideas for brands
- Familiarizing themselves with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market
Qualifications and Skills
You should be.
- Be highly creative and imaginative
- Must have some knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites or video processing software
- Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign skills
- Must have your own editing software
- Must have video/photo editing skills
- Must have knowledge with Instagram, Facebook & twitter
- Have good written and interpersonal skills
- Work well in a team
- Experience with photography
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have an eye for detail
- Have an interest in e-commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques.
Job Type: Part-time, Internship *This is an unpaid internship/ can be used for school credit.
Location: Miami, FL
For immediate consideration please email #removed#
Role: Graphic Design & Video Production Intern
Apply for this job now.