Company: STREAMLINE SEARCH LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 per annum
Our client, a leading aluminium facades company based in Gloucestershire require a Quantity Surveyor. The company provide and install curtain walling, windows and doors, fire rated solutions and cladding systems. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Quantity Surveyor to work for a leading company with a family friendly atmosphere and a support structure in place for you to succeed in the role.
The role will involve working within glazing solutions so experience of working within this sector would be highly beneficial.
My client is looking to expand their team due to continued growth and a strong project pipeline. This position will not be on the market for long, so if you have any questions or you are interested, do not hesitate to call, or simply apply.
Quantity SurveyorPosition Overview
- Ensure effective cost control against budgets
- Maintain and develop commercial processes and procedures and maximise returns in terms of profit
- Manage and reduce unnecessary costs and inefficient activities
- Prepare and agree Interim Valuations, re-measurements and variation accounts
- Control Sub-Contract purchasing and analyse bids
- Prepare and issue Certification for Contracts
- Negotiate and progress resolution of disputes
- Identify potential risks and opportunities and evaluate options
- Produce budgetary and outcome forecasts
- Provide Contract advice to Contracts Managers
- Liaise with Contracts Managers on Contract progress
- Monitor Contract compliance with legal and statutory requirements
- Exercise own judgement and initiative when dealing with projects
- Work with limited supervision and ensure deadlines are met
Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- Experienced Quantity Surveyor
- Good organisational skills and an ability to prioritise tasks
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively and responsibly without supervision
- Must be willing to travel to sites
- Full UK Driver's License
- Further requirements to be discussed
Quantity SurveyorPosition Remuneration
- Salary: £35K - £50K
- 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Development and Progression opportunities
- Fun company culture
- Further benefits can be discussed at interview stage
Streamline Search are acting as a recruitment agency on behalf of this vacancy.