Company: THE GRADUATE PROJECT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 per annum, OTE
Company and role overview
Our client is a leading multinational electronics company, currently in the market for an Assistant Store Manager to come and join their busy team! The candidate will be required to supervise the team of Retail Advisors, increasing sales, engagement and customer experiences.
- Demonstrate excellent selling skills and knowledge of stock in terms of products, ranges available and technical information
- Supporting the store and team to achieve sales, KPIs and business profit
- Provide excellence Customer Service, consistently looking for ways to improve with the team
- With support, manage a highly effective team through engaging communication, coaching and training, empowering individuals
- Effective management and control of all costs, stock, cash and security procedures
- Ensure all deliveries are accurately checked and discrepancies are reported to Head Office
- Ensuring high standards of housekeeping in all areas of the store including the sales floor, stockroom and staff areas
- Visual Merchandising in line with company guidelines
- Provide both management & staff cover in the store as required
- Assisting with organisation of in-store events and brand activations in order to drive footfall to the store
- Flexibility - store is open Monday to Sunday, so you need to be able to work retail hours and shifts
- Proven experience (minimum 6 months) as a supervisor or assistant manager in a retail environment which involved team management
- Excellent time management and task prioritisation.
- Pro-active with approaching customers and passionate about delivering a standout service.