Seven Social care is looking for a Social Worker in Horsham to work in the Children and Family team
£40.00 per hour.
Experienced social worker with recent longer-term Children in Need, Children subject to child protection plans including PLO.
· Holding a mixture of cases including complex cases.
· To investigate complaints of alleged neglect, abuse or ill-treatment of children; undertake assessments and, where appropriate, arrange accommodation for children, young people; maintaining appropriate personal/ professional boundaries.
· Work with children and young people, families, carers and communities to help them make informed decisions, enabling them to clarify and express their needs and contribute to service planning.
· Liaise with colleagues in own and other departments and external agencies in order to gather information relevant to assessment and care planning activities.
· To maintain an awareness of own professional limitations and knowledge gaps. To make effective use of supervision and appraisal as an opportunity to critically reflect on casework and to identify learning and development needs to continually improve upon practice; and to support CPD. To demonstrate the standards of proficiency as required by the HCPC in order to maintain registration.
· To work within the organisation's professional policy and procedures and code of conduct.
· Passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of children and young people.
· Experienced social worker
· Professional Social Work qualification (CQSW, CSS, DipSw).
· HCPC REGISTERED
· Knowledge of relevant childcare legislation and Government Guidance.
· Good communication skills and the ability to relate to children and young people.
Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social care is a leading provider of residential support workers and local social workers, to specialist substance misuse recovery workers and criminal justice court workers; we're passionate about working closely with our candidates to find opportunities which really work for them. That is how we ensure we deliver exceptional candidates for every role.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know someone who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Education. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.