Spencer Clarke Group are working to recruit a Project Officer for Bromley Council
Rate - £17-£21 per hour (negotiable upon experience) - please submit your cv with the rate you require
About the role
To develop an approach to tackling antisocial behaviour (ASB) in Bromley, through the Community Safety Partnership, including the implementation and delivery of a Multi-Agency Community Impact Day.
- Work with partners and the Community Safety Coordinator to develop and project manage the Partnerships ASB reduction programme linked to the Mayor's Office for Policing And Crime (MOPAC) London Crime Prevention Fund.
- Support residents or a community facing issues relating to ASB.
- Facilitate multi agency action in the resolution of antisocial behaviour. This will include liaison with the Police, Borough Council services, voluntary sector agencies, Youth Offending Team, and other relevant agencies.
- Collate and analyse information from a range of partnership sources to identify patterns of ASB.
- Share information in accordance with partners using established protocols and statutory requirements.
- Contribute towards the development of the Community Safety Strategy and Action Plan, from an antisocial behaviour perspective.
- Flexibility in relation to the need to work unsocial hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Willingness to perform a variety of tasks and learn new skills.
- Post-holders will be required to travel throughout Bromley and neighbouring boroughs on a regular basis.
- The post-holder will require adequate Criminal Record Bureau clearance and adequate security clearance from the Metropolitan Police Service.
Can you please confirm you are happy for Spencer Clarke Group to be the sole agency to represent you for this role?
IF YOU WISH TO APPLY PLEASE RESPOND FIRSTLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV, AVAILABILITY/ NOTICE PERIOD, THE ROLE YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR & THE HOURLY RATE YOU REQUIRE. We do not hold CV's on file without first speaking with you.
On receipt of your CV and contact details I will get in touch to discuss how to progress the application.
SCG REFERRAL SCHEME*
SCG offer a market leading referral scheme so if you know of someone who may be looking for work. Please feel free to pass on my details.
Any worker referred by yourself who is not registered and we place into a role, we can offer a referral fee of £250 to you!
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact John Shorrock @ Spencer Clarke group - firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers