Company: MURPHY COMPANY MECHANICAL CONTRACTORS & ENGINEERS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Murphy Company, the Best Choice in Mechanical construction since 1907, is hiring a Senior Plumbing Engineer/Designer for our Engineering team, located in our St. Louis, MO office.
Candidate will be responsible for providing plumbing design and estimating to support construction in new and existing facilities. The ideal candidate will:
- Be proficient in reading architectural, structural, civil, and HVAC drawings
- Be proficient in sizing of plumbing systems including, but not limited to, domestic cold, hot and hot water return, sanitary and storm sewer
- Have a thorough understanding of applicable construction codes
- Have the ability to develop specifications for equipment; have design proficiency and ability to size equipment
- Be experienced in conducting field surveys to best determine project requirements and verify existing conditions
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- Have 10 years of commercial plumbing design experience or equivalent.
Murphy Company offers competitive pay and an excellent benefit package, including health and life insurance, 401(k), and profit sharing.