Semco Machine Corporation is looking to hire a temporary Design Engineer. Length of employment is up to 6 months with the possibility to be hired full- time. You will be required to work a 40 hour week; typically 8:00a-5:00p. Here at Semco we design and build test fixtures that test printed circuit boards and printed circuit assemblies. We work with high tech customers in a vast array of industries such as medical, military, robotics and consumer products to name a few. Our company is seeking a very detail oriented individual who enjoys taking on new challenges.
- Utilizing SolidWorks/AutoCAD, design and implement customer specified design criteria
- Design and create, assemblies, subassemblies and bill of materials
- Interface effectively with customers and employees to ensure functionality and manufacturability of designs
- Accurately incorporate tolerances within design drawings
- Identify potential design improvements
- Plan effectively to ensure projects meet customer due dates
- 5+ years of experience in mechanical design and automated drafting; Proficient in SolidWorks and AutoCAD
- Engineering lead experience is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment while designing and managing multiple projects at once
- Knowledge of pneumatics is helpful
- Knowledge of SolidWorks PDM is a plus
- Knowledge of Gerber Data is a plus
- Knowledge of machining practices and tolerance
Role: Design Engineer
Apply for this job now.