The QTI Group needs Hand Finishing Assistants in DePere. No experience necessary, but must have good hand dexterity and attention to detail and strong communication skills. The Hand Finishing Assistant is responsible for hand folding, taping, collating, inserting and sorting of printed materials. This is a 2nd shift contract to hire position that works from 11:00am - 7pm, Monday - Friday with a paid lunch! This is a perfect opportunity for people live in Green Bay, Appleton, or the surrounding areas. Pay is $11.40 hr to start and receive $.50 to $1.00 more per hr after hire!
- Sort, count, staple, glue, and assemble items
- Shrink wrap boxs
- Inspect for quality issues
- Accurately follow all instructions on the job ticket.
- Must be able to do basic math
- Ability to read and write
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs and stand for an 8-hour shift.
- Strong, open communication skills
- Must be a team player, pay strong attention to detail, and work well with others
Role: Hand Finishing Assistant
Location: De Pere,
Apply for this job now.