Looking for a long-term opportunity with an established company with a great working environment? We are looking to hire good people who are motivated, driven for success and are looking for a career opportunity. We offer competitive compensation, 100% employee paid benefits, 2 weeks vacation and matching 401k programs.
Openings on three shifts:
First Shift:Monday-Thursday 4:00am-2:30pm
Second Shift:Monday-Thursday 2:30pm-1:00am
Third Shift:Friday/Saturday/Sunday 5:00am-5:00pm
- Experience with Press Break or other CNC machinery
- Set up Tooling and Program Machine or trainable
- Read and understand blue prints and check parts to print specs
- Ensures quality production through physical inspection
- Maintains high level of accuracy, efficiency and safety, ensure quality standards and policy objectives are met by in-process inspection.
- Experience with basic inspection equipment and small tools (calipers, grinders, measuring tape, etc.)
- Ability to work overtime as needed to meet schedule requirements.
- Willingness to follow instruction and help wherever needed in the shop.
- Be self-motivated, positive team- oriented attitude
- Must maintain a clean and safe working environment
Employee is regularly exposed to vibration, moderate noise levels. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, including stooping, bending, kneeling and crouching. Frequently using hand tools. Must be willing to wear appropriate personal protective equipment. Will frequently and repetitively be able to lift 50 lbs.
Compensation based on experience!
JL Recruiting strives to establish strong and equitable relationships with our clients. From the business owner, to the manager, to the applicant seeking employment, our company aims to provide a positive experience for all levels during the hiring process. With our combined 30+ years of experience, we've learned that this philosophy is a direct link to our company’s success.
Role: Entry Level Press Break Operator
Apply for this job now.