Our client a Prestige dealership, are looking for an experienced Technician to join their busy Service Department.
Key role and responsibilities for this Technician role are:
- Undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard
- Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer's scheduled times to maintain efficiency
- Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
- Be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner
- To be aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times
Minimum requirements for this Technician role are:
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- Have at least 2 years' experience after qualifying period, of working in a Dealership as a Technician (or similar)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good technical knowledge
- Must have a Driving License
- The ability to work without supervision
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
Salary: £27k - £32k basic
If you want to hear more about this Technician role please send
us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or by contacting Sarah at
Holt Recruitment on 07885 865024 / 01202 552915 to discuss further.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: East, East Sussex, East Sussex
Apply for this job now.