Account Manager - Digital and Print Advertising
Buy Local Media Group / AGI Publishing, Inc serving Central and Northern California from Bakersfield to the Oregon border, is seeking Account Managers that will be responsible for presenting to business owners new digital advertising products and services that offer enhanced internet visibility, along with presenting traditional print and online advertising products. Suite of new products and services includes: Full service online listings management plus “NAP+W” data distribution, as well as account set up services for: Google My Business, Facebook, Yelp and Twitter accounts. Traditional advertising products include directories in print, online, and mobile formats. Our company is passionate about helping local businesses succeed in the communities we serve with effective and cost efficient digital and print advertising solutions.
· Account Managers will be responsible for the day-to-day outreach and activities necessary to identify and sell business-to-business sales opportunities. This includes identifying client needs, conducting sales presentations for decision makers, and creating an advertising plan tailored to the business.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with and relate to all levels both within and outside the organization.
· Strong work ethic and highly motivated.
· Excellent time management and organizational skills.
· Must have excellent computer skills and a strong understanding of the internet.
· Ability to reach decision makers for face to face presentations
· Valid CA driver’s license and automobile, requires daily driving
· Acceptable driving record, background and drug screen
· Up to approximately 5 hours per day standing and lifting and carrying up to five pounds.
· Competitive compensation including incentives and bonuses
· Choice of pay plans for the first six months: base pay plus commissions or commissions only
· Automobile and cell phone allowances
· Paid training
· Huge lead base providing unlimited opportunities
· Company-provided I-Pad
· Medical, dental, and life insurance
· 401(k) program
· Paid Time Off and paid holidays
Buy Local Media Group / AGI Publishing Inc. is the leading independent publisher in Northern and Central California and the third largest independent publisher in the nation. It was founded 30 years ago to partner with businesses with a choice of advertising products by providing better solutions at the best possible ROI. AGI Publishing, Inc. has over 200 employees throughout Central and Northern California. EOE
Role: Account Manager - Digital and Print Advertising
Location: Santa Rosa,
Apply for this job now.