Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor - 35K plus package - Home based with travel
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor to join a rapidly growing and nationally recognised Utilities organisation who are a market leader in their specialist field. An organisation who have fantastic core values and are going through a period of extensive growth, will be able to offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to progress their career further in a diverse and challenging environment within the Utilities industry.
Reporting directly to the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Director, the HSEQ Advisor will be responsible for carrying out site inspections, site audits and attending regular client and internal meetings.
The successful Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor will be organised, have strong communication skills, be able to manage their own diary autonomously and be proactive within their work.
Covering multiple sites predominantly between Manchester and Birmingham and further areas as required, the appointed Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Advisor will be home based and be responsible for:
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Providing Health and Safety advice and guidance to site and operation teams.
- Conduct Accident investigations
- Complete site audits
- Attend client and contractor meetings as required
The ideal candidate will possess:
- NEBOSH General Certificate or NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent.
- Experience working within the Utilities, Telecoms, Civil Engineering or Construction industries is desirable. However, all industries are to be considered.
- Full UK Driving licence
In return the salary is £32-£35k + commercial vehicle + fuel card + 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays + pension scheme + life assurance + further benefits.
This is an urgent requirement and we have immediate interview availability over the coming two weeks. To ensure you don't miss out on this excellent opportunity, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment