Finance Manager, 9 to 12 month maternity cover, immediate start, Circa £25,000
Axon Moore are recruiting a Finance Manager / Bookkeeper for an business based in Todmorden. As Finance Manager you will complete accounts and payroll and provide financial management reports. The bookkeeper will also provide financial support and a problem solving function for the Company Director in dealing with complex issues and prepare monthly management accounts. Duties:
- Complete end to end accounts and payroll and provide financial management reports
ensuring compliance with all financial reporting systems.
- Set up and maintain relevant finance systems, including payments and receipts,
salaries, PAYE, VAT, and stock control & bar coding.
- Process sales and purchase invoices, complete EC sales list & VAT returns
credit control, including debt collection, monthly bank reconciliations and Year end
- Managing exports, collating KPIs, & relevant management reports, dealing with R&D
tax credits and grants.
- Provide support to staff as appropriate.
- Manage petty cash expenses and credit expenses
- Deal with suppliers, manufacturers, colleagues make relevant calls and email
- Establish and maintain pricing structures; oversee stock control and costings
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- Bookkeeping qualification, preferably AAT Level 3
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills; ideally familiarity with and ability to use Microsoft Office, Google docs, XERO accounting software and Receipt Bank.
- Excellent numeracy, high standards of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to adapt and work under pressure
- Able to work under direction and on own initiative.