Stay Fit 24 is looking for a Front Desk Associate. Our Front Desk Associate will greet and direct members, guests and staff as they enter the gym and provide control of the front door location. This position will provide assistance to members' requests along with inquiries about gym operations & policies as well as perform various administrative duties as directed by the Gym Management Staff.
- Greets each members and guests promptly (within 3 seconds), enthusiastically and with a smile to create a friendly positive entrance into the gym.
- Says “Hello” to all incoming guests and says “Good-bye” to all outgoing guests.
- Provides security and control to the front door area of the facility.
- Checks each member into the gym using the proper check-in procedures.
- Monitor expired accounts and identify delinquent accounts and collects payments.
- Register all guests into the gym using proper registration procedures.
- Ensures that guests and appointments are directed to the appropriate trainers in a prompt, professional manner.
- Answers phone by the third ring with a smile, in a professional and courteous manner and uses proper phone greeting techniques.
- Addresses caller's requests and/or takes appropriate messages.
- Registers all telephone inquiries in the TI register and or transfers the call to the appropriate parties in the gym.
- Responds immediately to member requests, inquiries and concerns.
- Maintain neat appearance and wear proper uniform attire with name tag while on duty.
- Distributes keys, washes/dries/folds towels as needed.
- Reserves time/makes appointments for training, special classes or other activities sponsored by the gym.
- Processes retail/concession and smoothie bar sales.
- Attends all staff meetings as directed.
- Cleans and maintains the gym area according to Company standards.
- Responsible for gym walk-thru as designated in walk-thru log.
- Logs all maintenance concerns that are reported.
- Notifies management of gym incidents that requires incident reports.
- Works when scheduled and adheres to company attendance policies.
- Performs other duties as directed by the Fitness Manager.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Excellent customer service skills are required.
- Ability to communication effectively with both staff and members is critical.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles is required.
- Understanding of basic cash processing procedures is required.
- Functional computer skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task is imperative to successfully perform duties.
As a Stay Fit 24 Team-Member you will receive:
- Flexible schedule
- Discounts on services, products and much more!