Domestic Gas Service & Repair Engineer
Are you passionate about giving great Customer service?
Looking for a new challenge in a very Customer focused company?
Ganymede Energy are currently recruiting for Domestic Gas Service & Repair Engineers for a client that has been established since 1992 working within private housing heating and maintenance sector. They are a well-established & expanding company with over 350 engineers currently working via them.
Key Points -
- Basic Salary - £39,200
- OTE - £45,000
- Monday - Friday.
- Overtime rate.
- All work within a short radius of your home address.
- Online benefits portal - online shopping, restaurants, cinema discounts etc.
- Fully equipped & stocked, fit for purpose vehicle.
- 30 day's holiday (Increases by 1 day per year, up to 33 days).
- Pension Scheme.
- Work within a fun & friendly environment, where your hard work is recognised.
- Progression opportunities.
About you -
You will need to have the following qualifications:
- Full UK Driving Licence with less than 6 penalty points
- Experience of working on a variety of different manufacturer's appliances
- Excellent communication
- Strong customer focus with the ability to deal with complaints
If you are interested in finding out further details & for a full job description, please send your CV to #removed# call me on #removed# or apply directly below.