Class 2 Driver - Permanent position - Monday to Friday mainly, for a well-established hire company based near Aylesbury.
You will have enjoyed working as a Class 2 driver, HGV 2 driver, LGV 2 driver, or as a CAT C driver.
As the Class 2 Driver, you will be required to:
- Deliver and collect plant machinery to and from construction sites in and around London. You will be working with chains and straps and manual handling.
- You will load and unload the equipment, making sure it is all secured, and all paperwork is filled out correctly.
- You will carry out routine checks of the vehicle and plant equipment.
The Ideal Class 2 driver will have the following;
- Previous experience delivering plant and crane machinery such as diggers, dumpers, mini cranes, or lifting equipment.
- You will also have flatbed, beavertail or low loader experience.
- Take pride in your appearance and the condition of your vehicle, along with providing an outstanding customer service at all times.
- For this role, you MUST hold a Class 2 license, with full CPC and digital tachograph. You will be looking for a full time, permanent role with holiday and pension. No more waiting for a days work or being cancelled by an agency as work is slow.
- Monday to Friday
- Competitive rate of pay
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays
- In house training provided.
- On-site parking
You will be joining a successful hire company with depots located throughout the UK, Due to an increase in growth, they are now seeking an HGV 2 Driver to take on a permanent position at one of their busiest depots based near Aylesbury.
If you have the above experience and want to work for a successful company then do not hesitate, immediate interviews available - apply today!