New graduates welcome!
Geary Community Hospital in Junction City, KS is looking for caring and talented RNs to join our professional staff in the following departments:
- Emergency - 7PM shift
- ICU - 7AM shift
- Med/Surg - 7PM shift
- OR Circulator - day shift
- Clinic - day shift
In this position you will be responsible the assessment, treatment and education of assigned patients, as well as documenting their progress.
New grad rate = $23/hr. Rate increases with BSN and experience
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields is preferred.
- Must be licensed in good standing with the KSBN
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Over the course of the last one hundred years, Geary Community Hospital has touched nearly every family in our community in some way, through surgeries, outpatient services, maternity care, inpatient hospitalization, education classes and screenings, emergency department visits and much more. We developed from the idea of giving the best care to our friends, family, and neighbors in Geary County, Kansas and the surrounding communities and continue that mission to this day.
Visit our website at #removed# for more information about our people, services and opportunities available.
Role: Registered Nurse (RN)
Location: Fort Scott,
Apply for this job now.