• CodeConsult have partnered with a Global Software House based in in Stoke, who are seeking a C# Developer to join their existing team of Full Stack Engineers.
• This is a phenomenal opportunity where you will have a real impact on customers, and be a key cog in the works. Key customers include NASA, Microsoft and Fujitsu to name a few.
• This position is currently remote; when (if!) things return to normal, remote working for 3-4 days a week will be available.
• Solution design and requirements analysis.
• Working with the DevOps manager to ensure that new components can be deployed.
• Following guidelines to create unit tests and integration tests as needed.
• User Stories review, including story pointing and estimation.
• Consultancy including working with customers.
• Working with QA to ensure appropriate test procedures.
• Reviewing code and assisting other team members.
• Updating any development documentation.
Key Skills (all not essential):
• Azure DevOps
• Web Technologies