Ear Specialists of Omaha is a private medical - surgical - hearing aid dispensing practice treating children and adults with various ear, hearing and balance disorders. We are seeking a full time self motivated front office - medical billing individual with definite prior experience. Must be detailed oriented, team player and good communicator. Would expect the following -
- Experience and knowledge of Medicare and insurance billing in all areas.
- Knowledge of CPT/ICD-10
- Experience of filing insurance claims - posting insurance payments - handling patient accounts and collecting co-pays. Process secondary claims.
- Ability to work with patients regarding payment options and their inquiries
- Process insurance denials, requests for information and initiate refunds. Working Accounts Receivables
- Audit claims incorrectly paid or denied.
- Assist in answering phone calls.
- Provide professional, courteous and great customer service to our patients.
Great compensation and benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
We are a medical - surgical office specializing in the treatment of various ear, hearing, and balance disorders in both children and adults. We specialize in dispensing hearing aid technologies and in cochlear implants.
Role: medical office receptionist - billing specialist
Apply for this job now.