Primary Teacher / KS1 Teacher / Key Stage One Teacher
£100.00 - £130.00 per day. Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualification. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are NQT / QTS.
Contract dates - Temporary
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Primary Teacher / KS1 Teacher / Key Stage One Teacherto join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in South Gloucester. The school are working in partnership with Vision for Education and are keen to have a pool of supply Teachers for ad-hoc/temporary roles throughout the year.
The desired Primary Teacher / KS1 Teacher / Key Stage One Teacher / Key Stage One supply teacher will be working with children who have a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for Teachers who have recently taught in Key Stage One or would consider themselves a Key Stage One expert. This is open to NQT and QTS Teachers with relevant experience.
This is a large primary school with an excellent reputation and is popular in the area. It boasts excellent outside space where children benefit from Outside learning and Forest School. The school achieves great results and is well supported by Parents/Guardians and the wider community. This 'outstanding' school has a strong philosophy of inclusion and aims to provide opportunities for all to learn and achieve within a happy, structured, and inspiring environment. The team has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care. It is led by a hardworking and passionate SLT and a team of dedicated Teachers and Support Staff.
To be considered for the Primary Teacher / KS1 Teacher / Key Stage One Teacherposition, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS or NQT).
- Have experience teaching primary education at KS1 / Key Stage One level.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare train