We are representing a Fortune 1000 manufacturing organization who is actively seeking several Controls Engineers for their facility due to newly awarded business. This company has experienced tremendous growth over the last 5 years and were recently named by JD POWER & Associates as a "Top Culture Company" in which is predicated on compensation, benefits, and employee satisfaction. This is a 1st shift position that will report to the Maintenance Engineering Manager who is looking to begin the interview process ASAP.POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain PLC based control systems for manufacturing automation and instrumentation.
- Program PLC ladder logic.
- Lead plant control based projects
- Support operations in electrical/controls troubleshooting and continuous improvement activities.
- Work closely with engineering team to define system control needs.
- Work with both Allen Bradley and Siemens PLC on a daily basis.
- 1st shift position
- Base Salary between $70,000 - $90,000
Role: Controls Engineer
Apply for this job now.