EBD TA / Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties Teaching Assistant in Bristol
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Are you a dedicated and supportive teaching assistant? Do you have great classroom management?
An EBD teacher / Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties teacher is required for long term supply cover in an SEND school in Bristol.
The school caters for Secondary students who will usually have an Education, Health and Care Plan / EHC Plan, as well as those under the care of the Local Authority. We are looking for teachers who are able to deliver a range of subjects to a good standard, including GCSE level English, Maths or Science. You must be able to engage with the students, gain their trust and help them to develop essential skills for life beyond education. The students are vulnerable and will need that little bit extra support.
The school has an excellent reputation and is a great place to work; the staff are welcoming, friendly and supportive of one another.
The ideal EBD Teaching Assistant / Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties teaching Assistant will have:
- Minimum 6 months experience
- A good knowledge of the national curriculum
- The initiative, to support when in a difficult environment
- The ability to build good relationships with the staff and pupils
- The ability to deal with challenging behaviour
In return the successful EBD teaching assistant / Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties teaching assistant will receive:
- Sufficient time to get to know the children
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference
- A great rate of pay
- Fantastic prospects of further long term work for the right teaching assistant
- A high level of support provided by your dedicated consultant
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you would like further information on this exciting position please call Beth on 0117 223 2200 or email your CV to #removed#