Recruiting Solutions is seeking experienced CNC Operators in the Rock Hill, SC area! This position is on 3rd shift and requires 3-5 years of CNC mill and grinding experience. We offer competitive pay of up to $20 per hour and immediate benefits. Apply today!
CNC Machine Operator (Mill)
Plans and performs a variety of machine operations for a CNC mill, utilizing computerized numerical control machining centers to cut, shape, or form metal work pieces to specifications by performing the following duties
Job Responsibilities for CNC Machine Operators
· Interprets blueprint drawings, program sheets, instructions, and process sheets to determine work to be done.
· Performs a variety of milling, drilling, boring, and turning on CNC machining centers or related operations to close and interrelated tolerances.
· Reviews OCS / OS sheet and specifications to determine machining sequence, tooling requirements / changes and dimensions of finished work piece.
· Make offsets and adjustments as required to compensate for tool wear or tool changes.
· Performs a variety of inspection and gauging operations to insure maintenance of quality standards and specifications. (metric & inch).
· Able to perform open inspection setups using gauge blocks, roll pins, micrometers and calipers etc..
· Using Knowledge of CNC concepts, theories, and terminology performs machine setups, change fixtures, change programs, and qualify first piece for production with minimal assistance from Machine Technicians.
· Can run most jobs in the department or has the ability and skills needed to run any CNC job with minimum training.
Education and Experience Required for CNC Machinists
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Prior metal fabrication experience preferred
· Ability to read and comprehend blueprints. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively communicate with others at all levels of the organization.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers and decimals. Ability to use and interpret SPC data as required
· Blueprint reading, must be able to calculate metric and standard measurements. Knowledge of basic measuring and testing equipment
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Recruiting Solutions is a locally owned, independent staffing agency that provides customized workforce solutions on a direct hire, contract to hire and temporary basis. The key to our success has been building quality, long-term partnerships with our client companies and field associates.
Recruiting Solutions specializes in placing experienced professionals in the following categories: Office Professional, IT, and Skilled Manufacturing. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, we can help you make the right connection that works for you!
Role: Industrial CNC Machinist (3rd Shift)
Location: Rock Hill,
Apply for this job now.