Do you want to make a difference in the lives of the elderly?
Since 1989, Affordable HomeCare has provided hourly and live-in personal care, housekeeping and meal preparation services in South East Michigan. We have developed a great reputation for providing quality care because we have a deep respect for and support our employees. As a 3-time award winner for quality and leadership, we attract well trained and compassionate staff because we offer things that our competitors don’t. From our advanced technology and great benefits to our warm family like working environment, people love working with us. Due to growth, we need an outgoing, service-oriented, caring and organized individual with excellent communication skills who wants to be challenged. We need you to be a part of our team if you are a good problem solver who can help recruit and onboard staff as well as maintain their work schedules.
If this sounds like you, then we should talk!
Please email us your resume so you can get on your way to working with one of Michigan's oldest, largest and most respected home care companies.
What we can offer:
- Full Time Work
- Attractive Wages
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement
- Medical/Vision/Dental Insurance available
- 401k with up to 4% company match
- Holiday and PTO days
- Many other benefits not offered by other home care companies
- Person to contact – Greg Adair
- Email Us - #removed#
- Fax Us - 248-419-5016
- 2+ years of Staffing and /or Personnel experience (Caregiving experience a plus)
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office and other computer applications
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent written, email and verbal communication skills
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Field Related References
- Valid U.S. Resident
- Pass Drug Screen, Criminal, Driving & other background checks
- Reliable Transportation
Role: Full Time Co-Scheduler and Personnel Specialist
Apply for this job now.