Monday to Friday (09:00-17:00)
Hemel Hempstead (WFH available)
Company Laptop, Office Equipment, Company Pension, Commission Scheme
We are looking to speak to an experienced Graphic Designer about a fantastic position that has opened up with one of our valued clients. Working for an exciting design and marketing agency based in Hertfordshire.Our client is a young marketing agency on a mission to change the way companies use external marketing support. Using modern tools and quality communication, they offer a full house of creative services and become a remote marketing department on behalf of all their clients.
They're committed to ensuring that their team not only enjoys their work, but also progresses their careers, upskilling is a key part of their monthly catch ups, and there will be great opportunities in the coming years for anyone willing to bear responsibility as the company structure grows.
The key duties of the position are as follows:
● Working with the Lead Creative and Account Managers
● Working on projects such as branding, print, website designs, social media artworks, corporate documents, vehicle liveries and advertising campaigns
● Working on a large variety of projects
For this position we are looking for someone with:
● 2+ years of experience with Graphic Design
● 2+ years of experience with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
If you are interested in this position, please apply now for immediate consideration. Alternatively, you can give us a call to discuss further.