We are looking for a highly motivated Customer Solution Technical Support Analyst to deliver excellent customer service experience and ensure that our customers receive awarding winning technical support as we have delivered for the past 25 years with high Net Promoter Scores on post customer support surveys.
As a valued member of our growing team, your primary charter will be to assist customers and resolve technical questions related to their Avatier products. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Customer Solution Technical Analyst, looking to learn and also take advantage of their existing skillset. A second responsibility of the role consists of working on documentation for common technical issues, setting up personal lab environments using VMWare and Docker, managing ticket queues in our service desk system, discovering customer bugs and reporting them to our engineering team, adding new features to our Customer Wiki and Video repository.
Some of the Things You'll Do...
- Update and document external client issues.
- Perform analysis and determine client problems, and document these issues.
- Provide solutions for network and system related issues, and to provide detailed documentation along with it.
- Perform a cause analysis either via Zoom or at a client location.
- Assist customers by performing analysis of various issues relating to LANs, WANs, server configuration, internet connectivity, troubleshoot SSO SAML & SCIM settings, configure Docker & YAML Scripts, and the installation Avatier Identity Management cloud offerings.
- Assist customers for the purpose of improving processes related to system issues.
- Review Avatier system logs to determine issues.
- Offer recommendations based on various metrics on how to improve the support process in its entirety.
- Mentor and train customers on Avatier's AIMS software.
- Serve as the initial contact point for our enterprise-level customers, addressing and resolving a variety of issues ranging from intermediate to advanced-level technical problems.
- Lead interaction and collaboration with other Avatier teams such as Engineering and Support as needed to address escalated issues.
- Contribute to and use knowledge base repository of deployment best practices.
- Strive to develop strong customer relationships and achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Access, utilize, update and maintain Avatier's CRM/help desk ticketing system, regularly.
Required Skills and Certifications:
- MCSE Certification (Required)
- AWS Practitioner (Optional)
- VMWare virtual machines (Required)
- Strong windows technical skills:
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Log troubleshooting ability to consume logs and find issues
- Quality Assurance (QA) experience
- Ability to perform root cause analysis in timely manner and gather detail information and troubleshoot it before passing over to escalation teams.
- Good understanding of cloud technology
Desirable Skills or Willingness to become Certified:
- Docker knowledge hands on (troubleshooting issue with containers, accessing logs)
- Networking (DNS, Firewall, VPN)
- Understanding the DEV/QA/Prod cycle
- Basic SQL and SQL Tracing
What's in it for You...
The opportunity to "Bend the Universe" with Avatier!
A competitive compensation package.
Comprehensive benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision 401(k)/Profit Sharing Plan, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Paid Vacation and Sick Leave, Company Paid Holidays, Massage Envy Membership and more...
Avatier, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, or any other non-merit factor. Avatier, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities.