DriverSource is an industry leading staffing solutions firm specializing in Commercial CDL Drivers. We are growing and presently seeking professional CDL Drivers to join our team.
We are looking for experienced road drivers to run dedicated regional routes
- No Touch Freight
- Run pays for on duty and drive time per electronic log verification
- Newer equipment, company runs 2012 Freightliner Cascadia and 2016 Kenworth.
Class A Driver Qualifications:
- CDL A license in the State of Michigan
- Current DOT Medical Card
- No combination of 4 or more violations, convictions or citations in the past 36 months
- No record of DUI, OUI, careless or reckless driving convictions within past five (5) years
- No more than one (1) preventable accident in the past three (3) years
- No felony convictions within the past seven (7) year
Driver Experience Requirement:
- MUST have no less than two (2) years of verifiable tractor trailer driving experiences
- Driver must be honest, dependable and able to work everyday
- Having Excellent Customer Service skills is a plus!
DriverSource Comprehensive Benefit Package (are available after working 60 days full-time):
- Group Health, Dental care and Vision options
- 401(k) available after working full-time for 1-year
- Paid vacation after working full-time for 1-year
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Driver Referral Bonus Program
For more information regarding this job and/or other positions in the area:
- please call Wes Lake at 616-228-1205
- visit driversource.net, then under job listing, select apply online
- Or complete application online at #
Thank you for considering us!
DriverSource is an industry leading staffing solutions firm specializing in CDL Drivers. We are growing and presently seeking a support specialist to join our team. We are a Third Party Logistics Service partnering with 1000 customers with LOCAL, HOME DAILY positions available. We have all shifts, commodities & types of equipment as well as full time & part time positions available.
Role: Truck Driver CDL A - Regional Hourly routes
Apply for this job now.